Brilliant minds change lives
Be part of the drive today
Minxin’s Education Professional Recruitment
Primary Division: Chinese Language, English Language, Mathematics, General Studies, Information & Communication Technology, Music, Visual Arts, Drama, Steam.
Secondary Division: HKDSE / IGCSE / GCE (AS & AL) / IBDP courses: Chinese Language, English Language, Mathematics, Citizenship and Social Development, Physics,
Chemistry, Biology, Steam, Chinese History, World History, Geography, Economics, Information & Communication Technology, Music, Physical Education
1. Passionate about education, support school vision and mission, and be an exceptional, inspiring and motivating professional.
2.A bachelor’s degree or above from a popular university in Hong Kong / China or international, with a professional subject knowledge; a master’s degree is preferred.
3.Proficiency in the knowledge of the subjects taught, excellent bilingual teaching ability (except for Native English-speaking Teachers).
4.Hold the corresponding subject teacher qualification certificate, with outstanding teaching performance.
5.2 to 5 years of relevant teaching experience; with administrative management experience in Hong Kong / international schools / overseas work and study experience are preferred. For
Native English-speaking Teachers, Candidates currently based in China will have an advantage.
6.Those with honorary titles such as senior teachers and above in public schools, subject leaders, teaching experts or outstanding young teachers, those with outstanding teaching and
scientific research achievements are preferred.
7.Active in work, positive thinking, strong sense of responsibility, good communication, expression, innovation, affinity, and adaptability.
* Salary: highly competitive salary system and career promotion platform
* Development: Professional teacher training and research opportunities
* Allowance: Annual flight allowance (for expat teachers)
* Housing: Free accommodation provided in Talent apartments. Beautiful environment with complete facilities, water and electricity subsidies, and free shuttle buses to and from campus
* Welfare: Basic medical and health insurance, Three daily meals provided free of charge (Chinese, Western, and Vegetarian options), Great holiday employee gifts, staff birthday party,
afternoon tea surprises, team building activities, group fitness activities, etc.
* Insurance: Additional business insurance
* Holidays: Enjoy paid national statutory holidays, school holidays , winter and summer vacations
* Taxation: Enjoy the preferential personal income tax policies implemented by the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area
* Children’s education: Tuition fee waivers in line with Minxin’s admissions policy
* Others: Enthusiastic service of foreign teachers, Humanistic management style from an experienced leadership team
Please name your email and resume: Name + Department + Position + Highest Education + Expected Salary
Recruitment Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WeChat ID: MINXINSCHOOL
Address: 3 Jiaxue Road, Dongchong, Nansha District, Guangzhou, People’s Republic of China.