Minxin School is now inviting applications for 2022-2023 G1 to G10 admissions. Eligible applicants must be a Hong Kong permanent identity or other non-Mainland Chinese identities.
Enrolment Period: February 2023
Grades: Grade 1 to Grade 4 only
Application Date: 26 November 2022 to 9 December 2022
WeChat (Enquiry and Application): MINXINSCHOOL
Enquiries by Phone: (86) 020-66269688, 020-66269699 (Mon to Fri 09:00 – 17:00)
Enquiries by Email: email@example.com
1. Please ask for / submit the application form (and attachments) by WeChat.
2. Application period: 26 November 2022 to 9 December 2022
3. Applicants will be invited to attend the written entrance examination*. Those who have successfully passed the written examination will be invited to an interview. Successful candidates will be notified to proceed with the school registration.
*Entrance examination (Cognitive Abilities Test) will be conducted online. The duration will be about 2 hours and 15 mins. Computer (either of desktop, notebook or tablet) will be required. Examination language: English. The scope of examination includes 4 categories:
○ Non-Verbal Reasoning
○ Verbal Reasoning
○ Quantitative Reasoning
○ Spatial Ability
4. Required documents [To be sent by WeChat “MINXINSCHOOL”, please rename the files as the format of “Grade applied” and “Student Chinese Full Name” and “document number”. e.g. “G3_陳天恩_1.pdf”]
○ A recent colour I.D. photo of the applicant
○ A copy of I.D. card / Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macau Residents / Passport
○ A copy of Report Card(s):
G1 & G2 applicant: Upload the most recent year Report Card
G3 to G4 applicant: Upload the last 2 years Report Cards
○ Self-introduction video: Cantonese, Putonghua and English presentation 1-2 minutes each, maximum 5 minutes in total
○ Learning Portfolio: Recommendation letter(s), certificates or achievements in music, sports, art, speech, mathematics or any other applicable areas
5. Admission Criteria
Academic performance: 40%
ECA / Achievements / Service: 10%
Information collected from an applicant will be used ONLY in relation to the application for admission. Such information will be disposed of at the conclusion of the admission exercise.
7. Application Fee
The application fee for each applicant is RMB1,200 (include entrance examination).