We are delighted you are considering Minxin Hong Kong School (Guangzhou Nansha) for your child and encourage you to explore all that Minxin School has to offer.
Whether you are a first-time parent or one with a few years of experience behind you, we are aware that choosing the best education for your child can be a very difficult decision. For this reason, we strive to do all we can to help make this choice as easy as possible. Our goal is to provide the very best experience for your family so that you may leave with the peace of mind knowing your child is receiving an unsurpassed education and care.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Minxin family.
Minxin School is now inviting applications for 2023-2024 G1 to G11 admissions (Hong Kong Curriculum). Eligible applicants must have a Hong Kong permanent identity or other non-Chinese Mainland (including Macau, Taiwan and foreign countries) identities.
Two global admissions talks will be arranged by Minxin Hong Kong School (Guangzhou Nansha), all parents are welcome to join.
First Session: (Online) 15:00, Sat, 14 January 2023
Live Broadcast QR Code (Cantonese)
Live Broadcast QR Code (Putonghua instant interpretation)
Live Broadcast QR Code (English instant interpretation)
Second Session: (Hong Kong) 15:00, Sun, 12 February 2023
Venue: Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
Application QR Code
Quota: 500 (successful applicants will be informed shortly) [Event Highlights ]
2023 – 2024 Entry
Enrolment Period: September 2023
Grades: Grade 1 to Grade 11
No. of School Places: 400
Application Period: 9 January 2023 to 20 February 2023 (17:00)
Online Assessment: 25 February 2023 (09:00)
First Interview: early to late March 2023
Second Interview: late March to late April 2023
Offers and Registration: late April to early May 2023 [The amount of registration fee is the prepayment of school fee of the 1st semester (half year). Fee paid is NOT refundable and transferrable.]
Application Link: https://minxinnansha.openapply.cn
Official Website: https://www.minxinnansha.org
Enquiries by Email: email@example.com
Enquiries by Phone: (86) 020-66269688, 020-66269699 (Mon to Fri 09:00 – 17:00, except public holidays)
Enquiries by WeChat: MINXINSCHOOL
*Online assessment (Cognitive Abilities Test) will be conducted online. The duration will be about 2 hours and 15 mins. A computer (either desktop, notebook or tablet) will be required. Examination language: English. The scope of assessment includes 4 categories:
– Non-Verbal Reasoning
– Verbal Reasoning
– Quantitative Reasoning
– Spatial Ability
– A recent colour ID photo of the applicant (White Background)
– A copy of ID card / Home Return Permit / Passport
– A copy of Report Card(s):
G1 to G3 applicant: the most recent year Report Card
G4 to G6 applicant: the last 2 years Report Cards
G7 to G11 applicant: the last 3 years Report Cards
– Other academic qualifications / documents (e.g. Senior High School Entrance Examinations, TOFEL, IELTS, etc)
– Short Video
G1 to G6 applicant: [Theme: Self-introduction (Cantonese, Putonghua and English presentation 1-2 minutes each, not exceeding 5 minutes in total) ]
G7 to G11 applicant: [Theme: “What is your understanding of Minxin’s school mission?”(English presentation 2 minutes) ]
– Learning Portfolio (Optional): Recommendation letter(s), certificates or achievements in extra-curricular activities, and awards, etc
– Screenshot of application fee paid by WeChat Pay / bank transfer or remittance
– Academic performance: 40%
– Interview: 40%
– Conduct: 10%
– ECA / Achievements / Services: 10%
– Information collected from an applicant will be used ONLY in relation to the application for admission.
– Such information will be disposed of at the conclusion of the admission exercise.
– The application fee for each applicant is RMB1,200 (include online assessment fee). Fee paid is NOT refundable and transferrable.