Minxin School is now inviting applications for 2022-2023 G1 to G10 admissions. Eligible applicants must be a Hong Kong permanent identity or other non-Mainland Chinese identities.
A series of online admission briefings will be arranged, parents are welcome to join.
|Online Application||Fill in the online application form via the school website.|
|Application period||28 February to 30 April 2022
Applicants will be invited to an interview once the application has been successfully submitted.
Successful candidates will be notified to proceed with the school registration.
|Required documents |
(Upload all documents to the school website)
|○ A recent colour I.D. photo of the applicant
○ A copy of I.D. card / birth certificate / passport
○ A copy of Report Card(s):
G1 & G2 applicant: Upload the most recent year Report Card
G3 to G10 applicant: Upload the last 3 years Report Cards
○ Reading report (for G7 to G10 applicant):
English reading report and Chinese reading report (no word limit)
○ Self-introduction video: Cantonese, Putonghua and English presentation 1-2 minutes each, maximum 5 minutes in total
○ Learning Portfolio: Recommendation letter(s), certificates or achievements in music, sports, art, speech, mathematics or any other applicable areas
|Admission Criteria||G1 – G10:
Academic performance: 40%
ECA / Achievements / Service: 10%
|Remarks||Information collected from an applicant will be used ONLY in relation to the application for admission. Such information will be disposed of at the conclusion of the admission exercise.|