Home    >     Q&A    >    What are the opportunities for further study?
What are the opportunities for further study?

After completing the HKDSE, students can apply to the Mainland, Hong Kong or overseas universities through Hong Kong JUPAS or other admission scheme. To provide students with multiple opportunities for further studies, in addition to the HKDSE course and the UK GCE (AS & AL) accredited courses, the school will consider offering IBDP (International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme) at the senior secondary level in the future. After completing the international course, students may also apply to the Hong Kong universities through Non-JUPAS with their results of the international public examination.

MinXin School      ©Copyright MinXin School All Rights Reserved