Brilliant minds change lives
Be part of the drive today
Minxin’s Education Professional Recruitment
Broaden your educational horizons and enrich your professional experience
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world”
If you have educational inspiration, positive thinking, good communication,
and cherish the pursuit of excellence, Minxin School is a place to fulfill your dreams.
Strength of Minxin:
* Educational network: Connecting local and international universities, educational organisations and institutions around the world.
* Geographical advantage: The school is located in the centre of the Greater Bay Area, less than one kilometre away from Nansha Qingsheng High-speed Railway Station which is 35 minutes away from the West Kowloon Station in Hong Kong.
* Salary: Highly competitive Master Pay Scale for salary and promotion system
* Development: Provide professional teacher training and study opportunities
* Allowance: Annual flight allowance (for expat teachers)
* Housing: Eligible staff will have housing arrangement
* Welfare: Statutory benefits mandated by relevant national labour laws and regulations, including five types of insurance and contribution to the mandatory housing fund; and extra three meals daily, holiday benefits, team building activities
* Insurance: Enjoy worldwide medical insurance (excluding the United States of America)
* Holidays: Enjoy national statutory holidays, school holidays and winter and summer vacations
* Taxation: Enjoy the preferential personal income tax policies implemented by the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area
* Others: Tuition fee waiver in line with Minxin’s admissions policy
Recruitment: Head of English (Secondary Division)
Opening in September 2022, Minxin Hong Kong School (Guangzhou Nansha) is a non-profit school that caters for the education needs of Hong Kong and non-Mainland Chinese children of Grade 1 to Grade 12. Offering both the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education and the Cambridge Assessment International Education qualifications (IGCSEs & A-levels), and with the plan to introduce the International Baccalaureate in the next phase of the school, Minxin’s vision is to nurture broad-minded, biliterate and trilingual students with roots in Hong Kong, a heart for China and a global outlook.
The Head of English has the following main responsibilities:
● To promote the vision and mission of Minxin Hong Kong School (Guangzhou Nansha)
● To lead and manage a team of English teachers
○ to act as an English curriculum leader
○ to lead various disciplines to improve the effectiveness of English learning and teaching and assessment
○ to cultivate a passion for English Language and English Literature across campus
○ to promote high quality teaching and learning of English Language and English Literature both in and beyond the classroom
● To develop and implement annual subject development goals and plans
● To conduct exam analysis to evaluate and improve teaching and learning outcomes
● To offer relevant professional development programmes, e.g. teaching ESL students, to other members of staff
● To liaise and collaborate with other departments to promote language-across curriculum and interdisciplinary learning
● To work closely with the Primary Division to ensure smooth progression and transition
● To help set up the library to ensure the quality and quantity of books available &
● Any responsibilities relevant to the role of Head of English (Secondary Division) and duties assigned by Head of School
Ideal candidates should have the following qualifications and experience:
● A master’s degree in English Language, English Literature or English teaching
● Teaching qualifications (e.g. PGCE)
● Experience teaching CAIE IGCSE English Language, English Literature, and/or English as a Second Language; HKDSE English Language experience will be an added advantage
● Middle management experience
● Experience teaching Hong Kong and/or non-Mainland Chinese students preferred
Minxin offers a very attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. It includes:
● Highly competitive salary
● Extensive professional development opportunities
● Annual flight allowance (for expat teachers)
● Accommodation, if appropriate
● Breakfast, lunch and dinner covered by the dining hall
● Teambuilding and staff activities
● Worldwide medical insurance (excluding the United States of America) and, where appropriate, official Chinese social security scheme
● Holidays include official Chinese holidays such as Chinese New Year and school holidays such as Christmas
● Hong Kong permanent residents enjoy special Greater Bay Area taxation
● Tuition fee waiver in line with Minxin’s admissions policy
The salary will be adjusted upon the qualifications and experience of the applicant. To apply, please send your CV and covering letter, present and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information about the school can be found in our school website: www.minxinnansha.org.
Recruitment: Subject Heads / Teachers & Native English-speaking Teachers
Chinese Language, English Language, Mathematics, Information and Communication Technology
Secondary Division (HKDSE):
Chinese Language, English Language, Citizenship and Social Development, Physics, Chinese History, World History, Geography, Information and Communication Technology
Medium of instruction: Mainly in English
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Plan and prepare the assigned teaching tasks, conduct lessons, mark assignments and apply appropriate multiple assessment tools and strategies to evaluate and promote the continuous intellectual development of students.
2. Responsible for the educational research, collect and organise relevant information for examinations.
3. Incorporate working experience with new educational concept, practice of pedagogy and actively participating in continuing education.
4. Participate and support the subject development, undertake teaching and research, teaching reform, lesson demonstration and peer observation to enhance professionalism.
5. Undertake the task of school moral education, be a good class teacher and a positive role model, demonstrate consistently the positive attitudes, values, and behaviour, which are essential for students’ habit formation and character shaping.
6. Serve as a tutor for co-curricular activities to promote the whole-person development of students.
7. Integrate internal and external resources to enhance the growth of students.
8. Work closely with the Head of School and take part as required in the review, development, and management of the school.
1. Passionate about education, support school vision and mission, and be an exceptional, inspiring and motivating professional.
2. A bachelor’s degree or above from a popular university in Hong Kong / China or international, with a professional subject knowledge; a master’s degree is preferred.
3. Proficiency in the knowledge of the subjects taught, excellent bilingual teaching ability (except for Native English-speaking Teachers).
4. Hold the corresponding subject teacher qualification certificate, with outstanding teaching performance.
5. 2 to 5 years of relevant teaching experience; with administrative management experience in Hong Kong / international schools / overseas work and study experience are preferred.
6. Those with honorary titles such as senior teachers and above in public schools, subject leaders, teaching experts or outstanding young teachers, those with outstanding teaching and scientific research achievements are preferred.
7. Active in work, positive thinking, strong sense of responsibility, good communication, expression, innovation, affinity, and adaptability.
1. Salary will be adjusted according to the applicant’s educational qualifications and working experience.
2. Please send your CV, applied post together with current and expected salary to E-mail:
3. All personal data applied for positions will only be processed by the relevant staff of the school and will be kept confidential.
4. The personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment process for the position is completed.